Our highly-rated nursing center offers short- and long-term rehabilitation and restorative nursing care. Our care programs are certified by Medicare and Medi-Cal and most long-term care insurance plans.
Basic services include:
- Twenty-four hour care by licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants
- Dietary services
- Laundry services
- Activities program
- Rehabilitation services including physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Nursing Center
- Care Center Nursing
- Sierra View Homes provides comprehensive care in our nursing center.
- Individualized care plans are created for each resident through our interdisciplinary team, the physician and the resident and/or their family member.
- Services are overseen by a Registered Nurse, Director of Nursing.
- Licensed nurses (R.N.s and L.V.N.s) are on duty 24 hours each day
- Certified nursing assistants (C.N.As) care for each resident’s ailments and assist with activities of daily living.
- Committed staff provides quality compassionate care to seniors in need of a higher level of nursing care.
- Rehabilitation services help residents maintain quality of life.