To maximize the quality and enjoyment of the lives we serve, through the Christian ministry of healing, hospitality and community.
To be an outstanding full-service retirement community that celebrates and enhances the life of each resident and staff member, and that reflects Christ’s message of hope and friendship.
- Be a Christian ministry
- Respect each other’s individuality
- Encourage committed, engaged staff members
- Be good stewards in the use of resources
- Be ethical in all our endeavors
- Provide warmth of friendship